Is your Arts organization at a critical crossroads?
As one of America’s most experienced and transformational Interim CEOs, here’s how Kathryn can work with your organization
Prior to and during a Leadership Transition
- “Arts Leadership Transition Intensive” – this is THE FIRST STEP a Board should take when faced with a transition.
- On-the-Job Transition Leadership Coaching for your Interim Manager & Board President
- Professional Interim CEO services for non-profit arts and culture organizations who want to catapult their organization forward during a time of transition!
When increased stakeholder engagement (and contributed revenue) is needed
- Do you want to increase individual giving, organizational visibility, board engagement, and decrease staff burnout and turnover? [Hint: YES!] Transform the mindset and the strategic actions of your board and staff immediately by learning KRM’s Four Simple Steps to Engage and Enroll – employing a new management budget tool, strategic governance and operating structures, and languaging that creates momentum as you move your organization towards common goals of impact – no matter what your budget size or situation.
- Facilitate a Board & Staff Visioning Summit
- Help create and guide implementation of your 12-24 month Strategic ACTION Plan
- Reveal your unique positioning language and strategic messaging that enrolls others in your mission, builds momentum, and differentiates you and your case for support.