I’ve been thinking about you.
If you are reading this, you think about how you lead – regardless of your role(s).
You are guided by a desire to make a difference in the lives of others and are seeking ways to make that sustainable for you.
Sometimes, you wonder whether the path you are on is the “right” one.
Today, I share some of my quotes with the intention to either reinforce the path your have embarked upon, or to help you pause and wonder if there may be a different way.
Whether you are about to enter into a job search, just got fired, are about to negotiate a promotion, create a new website, set your fees, do an interview in the press, or make some big decisions this weekend… let me know which ones resonate with you! [to go deeper, check out my BLOG archives HERE]
- What should you do? Instead, focus on the impact you are seeking to have. It’s all about your unique “so that…”
- This is an exciting time! Momentum is building! [Now, tell my why this is true!]
- Speak your impact, so that those needing someone just like you to help them… can find you!
- Find your purpose by revealing your impact when you are feeling joy.
- Your assumptions determine your path. Test them. How do you really know they are true – for you? What if they weren’t?!
- You have many choices of “vehicles” for living in your purpose. Let joy and impact be your guide.
- Joy is not a selfish act – it is both a litmus test and a compass for creating the meaningful success you (really) want.
- When you “show up” as your best self, feeling joy, your impact ripples throughout your business, family, community, and beyond. Know what you need to thrive.
- You have nothing more to prove. It’s time to shift the focus and communication strategy to impact. You have everything you need to do that. You are enough.
- You are more than a job title. Your true value is the impact you have on others.
As always, I love hearing from you and knowing how YOU are mindfully curating the life and leadership scenario of your dreams.
To your success,
Next Chapter Coach
Creator of The Career (Life!) Breakthrough AcademyTM
P.S. – This time of year can be challenging if you’re at a Crossroad Moment, trying to figure out what to do, what is possible, what you (really) want, and what you should do next. If this is YOU or someone you know, I’ve opened up times on my calender to get on the phone for a confidential call.