Gratitude is a powerful leadership tool. It is an extraordinary way to lead and live a life. It is something to be cultivated and nurtured.
- I am grateful for you making a difference in the lives around you. You ARE.
- I am grateful for you being a part of my e-community!
- I am grateful for you being curious about how to find joy (and thus have the impact you are meant to have).
- I am grateful for you referring your friends and colleagues at crossroad moments to me.
- I am grateful for your choices when you face challenges: to persist, take care of yourself, be vulnerable and look inward to test assumptions and limiting beliefs.
- I am grateful for your emails letting me know when a topic resonates or helps you.
For me, gratitude is a daily practice. It is something that I began 5 years ago and is one of the consistent factors I attribute to my success and the joy I experience every day. I felt the power of this practice while at our son’s bedside in hospital.
Choosing to see what IS in the present moment, changes everything. It creates joy, momentum, clarity, and reveals purpose.
Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. – Eckhart Tolle
On Wednesday in the Mindful Leadership group I coach, I shared that I wasn’t working Wednesday-Sunday. A client said, “what do you call THIS?!”
It was a wonderful moment as I again realized that while my coaching practice is certainly now a thriving business, I don’t consider it “work.” By design, I’m curating a life of joy and impact. I teach and I learn. I give and I receive. My heart sings every single week, “even when” things don’t go as planned.
I am grateful for the awesome leaders entrusting me with their crossroad moments; witnessing the transformational shifts that were just waiting to occur.
And, while this year’s Thanksgiving couldn’t have all our family gathered around the table, I am so very grateful for their health and for all they are doing to help others.
Wishing you a safe and healthy weekend, filled with gratitude for all that reveals itself to you in the present moment!
Next Chapter Coach
Creator of The Career (Life!) Breakthrough AcademyTM
No comment yet, add your voice below!