“Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first essential step is that you begin.” – Robert Collier
Whether you’re out and about… or at home with boxes of tissues by your side like me (!), this time of year can be both busy and be an annual time of reflection with whispers of all too familiar resolutions.
- Are you feeling done? (Tired of continuing forward in a situation that depletes you, tired of not knowing what to do, when or how – or if?)
- Are you feeling ready? (for the Holidays, for 2023, for next week, or to start making a change you’ve been thinking about? A new job, a better salary, launching a business, adopting a new, more sustainable leadership approach, having more balance…)
If you answered YES to both questions, please read on!
As a Next Chapter coach, the period between November 1 – January 15 is one of the consistent times of year I hear from leaders who – after one confidential consultation – are ready to take their “Leap” and embark on the personalized and concrete steps needed to get what they (really) want in their careers and lives.
Over the years, I’ve also heard that reaching out to me for one of my confidential Strategy Calls can feel like a big, vulnerable step. Some people have even confessed that they’ve hesitated for years until things were unbearable before they reached out!
Taking a first big step to help ourselves can feel… risky.
The good sense and discernment we use to help others ends up dissapearing when we think of our own situation. Self-sabotaging thoughts may hide in plain sight preventing us from seizing an opportunity or making a pivotal change:
- What if I work with Kathryn, and nothing changes?
- What if I can’t afford this kind of personalized help?
- Even though I’m feeling terrible, my situation isn’t really THAT bad compared to others in my industry.
- I’ve had a coach, it didn’t work.
- First, I’m going to …
- I’m going to take my colleague’s/recruiter’s/social media influencer’s advice – they are successful.
A note about me.
I help people break out of cycles of frustration and indecision and curate lives of impact and clarity of purpose – with ease, joy and financial sustainability.
I am a “purpose-whisperer” and am honored to teach a proven process that unlocks critical and often missing foundational self-knowledge. I then teach you how to use that knowledge to differentiate yourself in careers/job applications/negotiations, fine-tune and leverage your superpowers, and make decisions on what to do next, when and how. The critical part? All this is guided by your unique purpose. We need everyone to be having the impact they are meant to have!
To do that, I need to meet you! 🙂
If your palms are now starting to sweat… I have 3-Step invitation to take your Leap:
- Set up a confidential zoom Strategy Call HERE
- You will immediately receive a short 3-question survey
- In our confidential Strategy Call, here’s what to expect: laughter, maybe tears, me showing up fully for you:
- I’ll share my 2 intentions for our time together: By the end of our conversation, I hope to have been of help, and that we both have a sense of what it’s like working with each other.
- I’ll ask you to share the one question that keeps rolling around and around in your head.
- I’ll guide a free-flowing, non-scripted ~ 45minute session, focusing on you.
- IF you and I both think working together may be a way for you to achieve the results you’re (really) looking for, you can ask me for specific information on how I work with clients (also available on my website), costs and time committment.
- I may invite you to apply to be a 1:1 client or enroll in The Career (Life!) Breakthrough Academy.
That’s it. Nothing to be scared about, everything to gain. Join the movement – take YOUR first step.
To your success,
Next Chapter Coach
Creator of The Career (Life!) Breakthrough AcademyTM
No comment yet, add your voice below!