“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ~ John Lennon
Next week I celebrate a milestone Birthday, and my heart is singing!
This feeling holds special significance to me.
Seven years ago, I was in a successful career, doing work that mattered – and yet, I didn’t know what truly made my heart sing. That somewhat painful epiphany, and my choice to commit to finding the answer, changed my life, my family’s lives and the lives of the over 200 women and men I’ve now had the privilege to coach who are now living their dream scenarios.
I’m actively curating a life where every single DAY my heart sings – in joy, wonder, gratitude, and ease.
A Birthday is a wonderful time to take stock, reflect on all the blessings in our life, and acknowledge and honor the choices we have made – and the impact those choices have had.
As I set my intention for these next twelve months, I share these seven truths with you. It’s my Birthday Wish that you believe them to be true for you. They ARE.
Kathryn’s Seven Truths to Remember
- You belong. At the table, in the group, in the role.
- Everything you need exists in the present moment. Look for it.
- When your heart is singing, others benefit. Joy is not a selfish act.
- What you (really*) want is possible – without any additional training, money or experience. *the caveat: you have to define what you want in terms of the impact that occurs when you’re feeling joy.
- This is an exciting time! Momentum is building! Now tell me why.
- You are more than a job title. Your value is the impact you have on others.
- Your assumptions determine your path. Choose wisely.
If you don’t yet believe my seven truths, and would like me to prove that they are absolutley true for you… I invite you to join The Career (Life!) Breakthrough Academy today, or Schedule a complimentary and confidential Strategy Calland we’ll discuss your specific scenario.
“Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” ~ Dr. Seuss
Thank you for being a part of my journey, and a BIG thank you to all the amazing people who have entrusted me with helping you on your journeys. I love hearing about and witnessing your courageous choices!